Skip to main content
Handwritten notes from Tues.
Handwritten notes from today.
- Midterm exam is this Thurs in this room, 4-5pm (60 minutes).
- You may bring in one 2-sided 8.5"x11" paper with notes.
- You may not share material with each other during the exam.
- No collaboration or communication (except with the staff) is allowed.
- My intent is that the exam be short enough that everyone finish early. (Grammar experts may note that I used the subjunctive mood in the last sentence.)
- Today I'll take questions and review the course so far.
- Here are the iclicker questions so far. You can ask for the answers again today.
- On Monday, project proposals were going to be due, but I'll postpone that to Thurs. That will replace the next homework. Details about the project are in the syllabus.
- I'll answer any final exam questions.
- Continue my take on homogeneous coordinates.