Note: the abstract and bibtex buttons are dead because of some undetermined incompatible upgrade somewhere. It not even obvious how to delete those buttons. However, a paper's abstract is available under the details button. https://wrf.ecse.rpi.edu/wrf.bib has my bibtex entries.
(with considerable overlap, but also entirely omitting some papers.)
- 3D connected components
- Bathymetry interpolation
- Boolean operations, local topology theory and example applications See also the overlaying list.
- Hidden surface removal for 3D objects
- Levee erosion modeling and simulation
- ODETLAP (lossy compression of terrain and 5D environmental data)
- Overlaying maps, planar graphs, polyhedra
- Parallel algorithms (on Intel Xeon or Nvidia GPU)
- Terrain path planning
- Terrain representation theory, including interpolating contours. See also the ODETLAP list.
- Terrain visibility, viewshed, Multiple observer siting